MichaelVery good buying experience. 100% original, the parts quality is as good as ever.
KenFast delivery, full range of models, original parts
60323239 Steel Parker Plunger Pump For SANY Crane P3145L00C1C30TA30V50S1B1E
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|60323239 Plunger Pump For SANY Crane P3145L00C1C30TA30V50S1B1E For Parker Pump
Steel Parker Plunger Pump,
SANY Crane Steel Plunger Pump
60323239 Plunger Pump For SANY Crane P3145L00C1C30TA30V50S1B1E For Parker Pump
1. The maximum working pressure of this pump is 300bar. For the pump with C shaft extension option, the pressure must be reduced to 235bar (3408PSI) under full displacement. When installing this pump, first check the system pressure and adjust the system or main valve pressure to a reasonable value. scope.
2. Pay attention to the cleaning of the hydraulic oil and the cleaning of the iron scraps and iron blocks left by the original pump valve and other accessories in the pipeline.
3. When installing the hydraulic pump, pay attention to filling it with oil and draining the air.
4. Recommended installation and operation and installation procedures
Maximum speed: 2500RPM
Maximum pressure: 300bar
Flow: 362.51/min (958GPM@2500RPM
Oil inlet conditions: use petroleum-based oil at the highest rated speed, not less than 0.88bar (5.8In-Hg) (vacuum degree). Enter
Oil pressure does not exceed 15bar (217PSI)
Filtration: oil pollution is limited to ISO4406 code 20/18/14
Temperature range: Usually the temperature of the working oil in the tank is 0°C to 70°C (+32 to +158)
The maximum working temperature of casing leakage oil is 90°C (+194)
Cold start temperature -40°C (+40)
Oil: The working viscosity range is between 15-40 field cSt, and the hydraulic oil should have the characteristics of anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-oxidation
Shell leakage: 12L/min (3.2GPM) at 320bar, the maximum back pressure is 1bar (145PSI)
5. Do not install the drain port T and the signal port X in reverse, the oil ports are M12X1.5
6. Torque control options "TA", "TB", "TC" and "TD" Approximate sensitivity: 450NM (3983INLBS)/turn (360°), that is, the torque reduction of 1 degree counterclockwise is 125NM, and 10° counterclockwise Torque reduction is 12.5NM, root
According to the torque you want to reduce, calculate the required angle. It is recommended to fine-tune the torque every 5° or 10° angle.
|60323239 Plunger Pump P3145L00C1C30TA30V50S1B1E For Parker Pump For SANY Crane
|10000 pieces a month
|Port of Dispatch
|Easy flow adjustment
|Inclined piece assembly, rear outrigger
|Assembly of the sprag of rear outrigger
|Front fixed outrigger box assembly
|Assembly of rear fixed outrigger box
|Installation assembly of rear fixed outr
|4-section boom structure
|Exhaust tube assembly Ⅰ
|Front exhaust tube
|exhaust pipe assem.ⅱHQC5290JB.6.4A
|Clamp strap assembly
|4-section boom extending rope
|3-section boom extending rope
|3-section boom shrinking rope
|4-section boom shrinking rope
|2-section boom structure
|Oil pump assem. QY26A.43B.2
Packing and Shipping
For parts, a plastic bubble film and a cardboard box are provided to pack goods, which is easy to transport and helps to keep the products intact during transportation.
For leadtime, 10000 pieces are produced per month, which is a large stocks.
For shipping time, every goods will be sent to customers in time. Although shipping time is up to express company, we know an approximate time from different express company, and we will count it into the delivery time. So, our customers could get a precise deadline.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: Our management is focused on exporting activities for more than ten years and we have our own bushing factory. Warmsun is always professional and reliable. Our advantages are multiple resource integration, strong quality assurance and excellent service level. We are always responsible for our products.
Q2: Hong long is your delivery time?
A: It depends on the quantity. For a big order, the time is generally 10-25 days after order. For a small order, customers can get goods at once.
Q3: Do you produce samples? Is it free or extra?
A: For standard products, we produce samples free of charge for our customers. And the express costs will be burdened by the customer, but can be returned after the order is placed. For some goods that are inconvenient to transport, the express costs will be burdened by the customer
Q4: How to ensure the quality?
A: We produce as per the confirmed technology or drawings for each order for our customers. And our factory has a strict quality control system. We inspect goods during production according to a certain frequency and we also perform the final inspection before the goods are packed.